- We do not collect information about you without your consent. Information that we obtain from you is only what you voluntarily provided whether manually or automatically.
- When signing up for our mailing list or to join our community, we request your name, email address, and your opinion regarding your beliefs. This information is used primarily to determine your eligibility to join our community. When we have determined that you are eligible to join our community, you will receive further correspondence via email.
- When visiting our site, we may acquire the date/time/duration of your visit, IP information, and information of previous sites visited. This information is used only to improve our site.
- When sending a message to us through our site, we request your name, email address, subject, and question/concern. This information is used primarily to address your question/concern.
- We respect the privacy of children and we are committed to complying with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act. We do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose Personal Information from children under the age of 13. When you have determined that this has occurred, please contact us immediately and we will determine the best course of action.
- We do not share your information outside of the scope, mission, and the best interest of our community. Since the best interest of our community includes what is best for humanity, we may disclose your information to third parties in order to protect our legal rights, safety, and security, and that of our community, our affiliates and subsidiaries and our members; to prevent fraud and for risk management purposes and to comply with or respond to law enforcement or legal process or a request for cooperation by a government or other entity, whether or not legally required.
- We provide links to other websites which may contain information of interest. Since we take no responsibility for, and exercise no control over, the organizations, views, or accuracy of the information contained on other servers, you are responsible for your own fact-checking.
- You have our permission to share and/or repost links from our site as long as you acknowledge publicly that the information that you acquired was from our site. When using our site's LIKE and SHARE buttons and when posting our URL, the metadata is already included automatically; so sharing and/or reposting using those items will fulfill this requirement.